Become a Partner of sculpture network!
What advantages do institutions enjoy as a partner of sculpture network?
– substantiation of the perception of sculptural art at the European level:
o through support of the recognition of the uniqueness and social relevance of three-dimensional art
o through advancement of the general understanding of sculpture
– ideal enhancement of your publicity programme through our platform:
This is true not only within your own country but also for the broader perception throughout Europe, thus increasing the effectiveness of your public relations efforts.
– active participation in the development and cultivation of an international network for the advancement of sculpture, supporting the exchange of ideas on culture within Europe.
– outreach via our platform to a European-wide audience interested in sculpture: two different communication methods are on offer for the presentation of your exhibitions and events to an interested public:
o via our monthly Newsletter printed in three languages (German, English, Spanish) and distributed to over 450 sculpture network members in 25 countries, as well as to a selected group of some 4.500 recipients in all of Europe
o via the “News” feature on our website
– presentation of your institution to an interested public with an illustrated article in our Newsletter
– permanent representation of your institution on our website with photographs and a description, as well as with references to your workshops and other activities in our service area (which includes a link to your own website)
– organisation of a possible event in your institution, together with sculpture network, the details of which would be mutually arranged
– active support in the development of your cooperation with various other cultural organisations, sculpture parks, museums and universities throughout Europe specialising in sculpture
– availability of appropriate contacts, universities as well as professors and other institutions, domestic and foreign. Possibility to initiate contacts for student exchange, residencies, study trips for single classes to important sculptors, Workshops with Sculptors or at other universities, etc.